2013 marked the 100th anniversary of the development of a series of jars, designed by the ball brothers, each intended to be better than the one before. 1913 saw the launch of the first true "perfect mason" jar followed in 1914 by the "perfection," then finally by "improved" in 1915. These limited edition regular mouth pint and wide mouth quart jars are a celebration of that heritage featuring period-inspired purple color and embossed logos on front and back. These jars maintain all of our modern standards for quality and reliability. Perfect for all of your creations. Or as a collectable item!
- Ball heritage collection pint purple jar
- Ideal for preserving jams, jellies sauces, mustard & flavored vinegar
- Custom time tested ceiling compound help ensure a quality seal with each lid
- New brushed silver design on the outside lid matched kitchen designs
- Refrigerate up to 3 weeks, freeze up to 1 year, fresh preserve and store up to 1 year